Printable PDF Application
Parkway's Core Values
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- ECLH (Every Customer Leaves Happy)
- Keep It Simple Silly
- Have Fun at Work
- Pursue Learning & Continuous Improvement
- Open & Honest Communication
- Have Vision & Project Initiative
- Positive Team & Family Spirit
- Have Passion & Determination
- Be Proud not Cocky
- Behavioral Integrity
- Work toward Company Growth
Welcome to Parkway Grill. Prior to completing the application for employment, please understand that we are serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service and attention for our guests.
We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are:
- We believe that good enough isn’t.
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner.
- We believe in honesty and integrity.
- We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff and see it as a worthy investment in the future of the company.
- We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about.
- We believe that everyone is capable of being an A+ player.
If this feels like an enviroment for you, please complete the application.
Parkway Grill is always looking for intelligent and happy team players who want a flexible and fun work environment. Some of our perks: comfortable uniforms, employee discounts, part-time employment, 401K to qualified employees, interesting co-workers, low cost health insurance, on the job training and TABC and Wichita County food handler’s certification. Apply today!
Thank you for your time and interest in a position at Parkway Grill. We are always looking for quality applicants to fill our team. If you don't hear from us immediately, it may mean the position has been filled. However, we keep applications on file for consideration at a later date. Thank you again.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form